1st Camps Bay was established on 26th May 1916.
The lovely historic Mural at the back of our Scout Hall inspired our Group Logo.
The 1st Camps Bay Scout Group hall is in the Little Glen, accessed from Blinkwater Road, off Geneva Drive, or Ronald Road, off Upper Tree Road, off Geneva Drive, or from 1st Crescent.
Click on the links below to see the varied history of how the current scout group came to be
Anne Hill Tribute
The late Anne Hill was the Akela for 1st Camps Bay/Sea Point Scout Group From 1970 until November 2010.
1st Camps Bay
On the 26th May 1916 the 1st Camps Bay Scout Group was officially registered by Mr Ward-Cox.
1st Green and Sea Point 1909-1999
The 1st Green and Sea Point troop was formed in 1909 by Norman Hill and E Douglas Clark.